Use Fwheet to “whistle” for a taxi. Fwheet Central Dispatch services 9 more passenger needs than Uber does, and is a multi-communication system that goes across taxi lines to provide service to the public as a team.
A $2 dispatch fee will be added to the total fare of all Fwheet Central Dispatch orders.
- Order via Fwheet’s Passenger App for smartphones
- Order via the Book Now Portal on this website.
- Order via the Corporate Portal for businesses to self-dispatch and manage accounting. Businesses wanting to self-dispatching should contact us to receive a login.
- Order via an On-Demand Dispatcher (ODD) who is a hospitality worker/partner that can place orders for guests and earn commission.
- Order via calling (504) 522-9059 for commissioned Stay-At-Home dispatchers/partners that enter your service request.
Fwheet drivers are partners
Fwheet Drivers are partners that have had federal background checks, signed a reliability agreement, and receive orders through the above methods on their Fwheet Driver App. To receive orders from ODDs, they join a virtual taxi stand and operate first-in-first-out. They have the option to connect their app to the meter replacing the rear seat credit card system to receive the meter fare.
- New Orleans Taxi Complaints or Lost and Found Call 504-658-7189 or 888-908-4869
- To reach a driver directly, dial (504) 522-9059 and enter 1 + the cab number as his extension
- New Orleans Taxi Rates – for the City of New Orleans regulated rates for taxi fares.
- Post-ride Credit Card Payment – to pay a driver after the service was provided, use this payment screen. Use your printed receipt to provide the trip #, cab #, driver name and any other description to help us credit the driver properly. Also fill in your address, phone and email details so we may contact you with questions.